A Battle Pass can be purchased for 950 V-Bucks (2,800 if you get the battle bundle). The Battle Passes are tied to each Fortnite Season of play in Battle Royale and provide the players a variety of items, including the skins, gliders, banner icons, back Blings, emotes, sprays, toys, pets, Harvesting tool skins, music packs, and wraps by doing Daily Challenges and Missions.
When you open this page, you may want to find out the information about how to unlock Fortnite rewards. You are lucky have come to this page as in this page, we are going to explain the way to unlock Fortnite rewards on each Fortnite Chapter and Season.
BATTLE PASS MECHANICS
FORTNITE CHAPTER 1 SEASON 1
- Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 1 does not have a Battle Pass, unlike future Seasons. But, the progression system is like the Battle Pass in Fortnite Chapter 2.
- You have to level up in order to unlock Fortnite rewards and purchase rewards. To level up, you have to earn XP.
- For your information, XP can be earned through matches.
- You will be able to get more XP if you rank high, eliminate enemies, survive, etc. Certain challenges are able to be completed to receive large amounts of XP.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 1 – SEASON 2
- The Battle Pass was introduced in Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 2. Now, the progression system uses the Battle Stars, which is able to be obtained by leveling up. This also includes the Challenges (In C1-X onwards, they are called Missions).
- The free Battle Pass remains in the game with rewards reaching up to Tier 62.
- In Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 2, the Battle Pass had 70 tiers. C1-3 onwards, which number became 100.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 – SEASON 1 ONWARDS
- The Battle Pass was reworked for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1. The Battle Stars have been removed and the progression system is reverted to the one used in C1-1, which is the XP system. It means that the tiers are also removed. Now, the basis of the Battle Pass is levels. All Missions are available for the players of Fortnite. So, they are able to get XP by completing the missions. You are able also to go beyond Level 100, but you will not receive any Fortnite rewards.
- In this time, the Free Pass has rewards beyond Level 62, as there is no difference with Battle Pass progression this time around.
- In v11.20, Daily Challenges returned to the game, creating progression easier.
- An Annual Pass was leaked by people (In the v11.30 update of Fortnite). It was confirmed by Epic Games that the Annual Pass is a prototype.
For your information, Fortnite Chapter 2 season 1 comes with a new battle pass full of rewards for the players to get. The players of Fortnite should know that the battle pass itself has stayed mostly the same in Fortnite’s move to Chapter 2. The skins and cosmetics are mostly themed around the adventure and outdoors. As an added bonus, most of these skins have an alternate version that you can swap to through the in-game menu. This pass also gives you 1,500 V-Bucks. It means that you can earn next season’s pass by leveling up this one.