Are you looking for ways on how to use Umodel Fortnite? If so, definitely, you are on the right page now. Indeed, in this chance, we will show the ways to use Umodel Fortnite step by step. Then, to do the ways correctly, you have to follow the ways procedurally and make sure no steps are missed.
If you are so curios to understand on how to use Umodel Fortnite, of course, you have to pay attention well during read this article. However, the article about tips, tricks and ways must be understood to get the right point for it. So, here are the ways for you on how to use Umodel on Fortnite. We hope our article can guide you to get the intended point. Here you go!
- Step 1: The first step, you have to download Umodel at http://www.gildor.org/downloads.
- Step 2: After you have downloaded the Umodel, then, you can open it on the folder.
- Step 3: In this step, you are able to unzip it and copy files in a new directory “UMODEL”, “RUN”, “umodel.exe” and copy to “\game directory” \FortniteGame\Content\Paks.
- Step 4: You have to add the key to unlock the database. Here is the key “0xD99660BBE70346E5BBEC944E0921051408B41CCB753F0CFA945A0F941C333E3B”. But, you need to know that the key will be changed regularly. If the key is not workable, you can find it at this link: http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php?topic=6134.0.
- Step 5: Then, you can see with 2 windows.
- Step 6: In this step, you will be led to use the database.
- Step 7: For beginning, you can search via the console through \Content\Characters\Players\Female\Medium\Bodies\F_MED_Valor_01\Meshes.
- Step 8: Then, select the biggest file “uasset”.
- Step 9: After that, double click on it or you can choose open.
- Step 10: You have to choose “4.21” in the new window, then, it will open the viewer.
- Step 11: Select Export Current Object to store this mesh. By this step, it will make a new directory (UmodelExport) in the directory of Umodel. The exported Umodel can be found in the new directory.
- Step 12: Press “O” as the shortcut to open a new model.
- Step 13: Then, choose \Content\Characters\Players\Female\Medium\Heads\F_MED_Valor_01\Meshes\F_MED_IND\Valor\Head\01.uasset. Then, export by CTRL + X.
- Step 14: To improve the progress, you can left click on umodel.exe and make it as shortcut.
- Step 15: On the new shortcut, you have to left click again and select properties: in target,you can enter “path of umodel.exe” –path=”path of the paks directory in Fornite” –game=ue4.21 –aes= the good AES key”
- Step 16: Then, apply it.
- Step 17: Now, you are able to use the shortcut, then, it will directly open the console.
- Step 18: Then, you can use the flat view and filter for example weapon mesh or bus mesh .
- Step 19: You can convert the file based on what you want to “psk” and “pskx”.
- Step 20: It will be more interesting if you add the animations of emotes to the object. For this, you can open second session of umodel at Game\ForniteGame\Characters\Player\Female\Medium\Base\F_MED_Nude_Base_01.uasset.
- Step 21: Then, select SkeletalMesh\Find animations or CTRL + A. To search all animations, it may take the long time.
- Step 22: You can see the animation in the bottom left corner 1989.
- Step 23: Select an animation based on your desire. Then, press “space bar” to run it. Make sure to choose the best one.
- Step 24: Then, in the second Umodel viewer, you can use the filter and also the flat view at “Constructor_Male_Body_Intro”. Then, click export. Then, the file will be in \UMODEL\UmodelExport\Characters\Player\Male\Male_Avg_Base\Fortnite_M_Avg_Player_Skeleton.psa.
Well, you already know how to use Umodel Fortnite in clear and systematical explanation. So, it is the best time to follow the instruction above.