Do you have a trouble of verifying your Fortnite email? Is it the reason why you are on this page now? If so, of course, we will not make you disappointed to get any credible information about it. However, in this article, we will give you a guide on how to verify your Fortnite email either having trouble or not. Indeed, the step of verify the Fortnite email is a must-passed step for you.
Certainly, every one ever has the trouble in verifying the email especially for game account. Besides having trouble to verify the email, of course, not to know the step of verifying the email becomes one of the reason. Whereas, the ways to verify the email is exactly easy for you. So as for Fortnite email, you are able to verify your Fortnite email with some easy ways to do. Then, how to verify your Fortnite email with easy steps?
Definitely, there are some easy ways that you can do to verify your Fortnite email. Here are they:
- Step 1: You have to log into your Fortnite account page.
- Step 2: In the notification, you are able to click here to resend.
- Step 3: In your email’s inbox, you can locate the verification email and open it.
- Step 4: Then, if you do not see the email, of course, you have to check your spam filter in which it probably get in this.
- Step 5: After you get the verification email, you have to click “VERIFY YOUR EMAIL”. By doing this way, automatically, you email address is verified.
- Step 6: Finally, you can click “Continue” to be redirected to your account page.
Well, as we know that verifying your Fortnite email is really a must for you. However, the user of Fortnite has the right to be protected by Fortnite. Of course, to make you protected by Fortnite developer, you need to do some ways with TWO-Factor Authentication or 2FA. By doing this way, automatically, your account is safe from hackers and will not get a hack at all.
At least, there are some ways that you have to do to activate the Two-Factor Authentication. If you want to do it, please follow these instructions below!
- Step 1: You need to visit epicgames.com and log into your account.
- Step 2: You can click the Password and Security.
- Step 3: Then, you need to scroll down to the Two-Factor Sign In and verify your email address. In this case, you can skip to verify your email address if it is already done.
- Step 4: If you do not verify your email, you can do it and log back into your account. Now, you are able to back to the Password and Security page.
- Step 5: After that, you can just scroll down to the bottom and click at “Two-Factor Sign In” button.
- Step 6: Finally, you has been successful to protect your Fortnite account by enabling the Two-Factor Authentication.
Well, you already verify you email and protect your Fortnite account with Two-Factor Authentication. So, make sure that you follow the instruction step by step without any missing.