Who are waiting for the new Fortnite update V12.20? You may be one of people who are waiting for this. Epic Games announced that this Fortnite update will be released on March 17th, 2020. Since Epic Games will release it, there are some things that you have to know about the updates including patch notes, possible leaks, how long the servers of Fortnite will be down and many more.
It is important to know how long the Fortnite servers will be down so that you will know when you are able to be back to Fortnite for playing. Usually, the major updates like this will make the servers down for about two hours. The servers will go down for maintenance an hour earlier at 8 am UTC (4am ET) so it means that they will be back up at 10 am UTC.
Fortnite Update 12.20 Battle Royale Patch Notes
- Players get stuck inside Porta Potty objects.
- Players markers are placed too far away.
- Some building and structures around the map appear in low detail.
- We cannot place a trap down when the trap icon has not finished loading.
- Locker missing vault banner.
- Players cannot resume Auto-Sprint after stopping.
- At the end of a match, players are not able to use the navigation buttons such as “Return to Lobby”, “Item Shop”, and “Report Player” buttons.
Since there will be any major Fortnite update, then we will see some leaks after that. We will see new Fortnite skins and other cosmetics leaked. Also, the week 5 and week 6 challenges will be leaked for the next Battle Pass agent. We will get the Deadpool week 5 and week 6 leaked challenged. There is an opportunity that we could get leaks for things that we do not realize yet. However, we will have to wait and see.
Fortnite Update 12.20 General and Creative Patch Notes
- The Vault banner does not show up in the Locker of players.
- When trying to place the Yacht Prefab the rails on the front and back of the Yacht do not align with the rest of the Yacht.
New Skin Challenges
It seems that Meowscles will be next up on the list. However, we can expect some challenges that need you to lift heavy things.
Possible Upcoming Additions
Helicopters are rumored to be added in Fortnite. Based on leaks, it seems like they will have 1,500 health and will be a solo vehicle. It is also possible for you to have a portable disguise item that you are able to use on the go. Now, you are able to get yourself a disguise by getting into a phone booth, but it would be an item that you are able to find as loot.
Locker Loadouts are also one of these additions. It will permit you to pick a skin, back bling, harvesting tool and glider as a set. It seems that you will be able to make at least some of these sets and then pick the one that you want to bring into a match.