In Fortnite, there are a range of parental controls that can help you to be able to control what a player can see and do in the Fortnite game. To be able to control in Fortnite, there may be additional controls that you are able to set at the platform level including available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS and Nintendo Switch.
So, how to set the Parental controls in Fortnite? You have to follow these instructions.
- First, you have to launch Fortnite on your platform.
- When you are in the lobby, you have to open the menu in the upper right of the screen.
- Then, choose “Parental Controls”.
- You will be asked to confirm the email address which is linked to the account. If there is no email address which is linked to the account you will be asked to link one.
- Now, you have to set a unique six digit PIN. In the future, this PIN will be required to change parental controls. So, you have to make sure to set a PIN that is different from other PINs that you use and is easy to remember. There are some notes regarding to PIN that you need to know:
- You are able to change the PIN from the account settings, but doing so will require the current PIN.
- You will be able to recover a lost PIN by contacting player support.
- After that, you have to Set the parental controls that you wish to have enabled or disabled.
- Finally, use the SAVE button to save your selection.
What can we do if we forgot the PIN for Parental Controls on Epic Games? You are able to reset the PIN and you are able to do that by following these steps.
- First, you have to access epicgames.com/account and then log in to your account.
- After logging in, you have to scroll to Parental Controls and then click on Manage Store Settings.
- Now, you have to click on Forgot Your PIN?.
- In this step, you have to click on Confirm and then an email will be sent to the email address which is associated with the account. If the minor’s parent or guardian has verified the account, then the PIN reset email will be sent to the guardian or parent which is associated with the account.
- At last, you have to follow the steps in the email to be able to reset your PIN.
If you forgot your password of Epic Games as well, you have to click on the Forgot Your Password first when you log in. After your forgot password issue has been finished, then you are able to reset the parental controls PIN by following the steps above.
How if we still find an issue related to the password and PIN of Parental Controls in Epic Games? Then, you are able to contact the Player Support of Epic Games that can be accessed at https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service. So, good luck for your Parental Controls PIN and have fun with the games in Fortnite!