Finding Golden Balloons is one of Fortnite’s Weekly Challenges. Completing Pop 10 Golden Balloons will give you additional XP to help go towards your many Season 7 rewards. If you are just getting started the challenge, so you have to read this entire article.
FORTNITE GOLDEN BALLOON LOCATIONS
Although you need to find 10 locations, thankfully there are many more across the map. Here are 19 we have found so far, this more than enough to complete the challenge.
- Tomato Temple, at the top of a structure to the north-west.
- North edge of the map, west of the river and behind a rock.
- Desert oasis, on the boat in the middle.
- East of Paradise Palms, on a cart in the middle of a yard.
- West of Lucky Landing, behind a mountain on the cliff edge.
- In a cave in the south of the frozen area.
- Frosty Flights, on a sign post halfway down the runway.
- East of the Viking Village, at the campfire next to the winding path down.
- Motel east of Junk Junction, inside the sign.
- Lonely Lodge, at the base of the tall Ranger Tower to the south.
- Dusty Divot, on the southern tip of the central structure’s open roof.
- Haunted Hills, on top of the roof at the central structure to the west.
- Loot Lake, on a boat to the east in the water (next to the E of Loot Lake on the map).
- Salty Springs, from a fence off the back of a house to the north-west.
- South-east of Retail Row, on the back of the bear statue.
- Tilted Towers, on the back of a car in the north-east corner.
- On the T-Rex, alongside the road in the south-east of the desert area.
- East of Wailing Woods, on the lorry hanging off a cliff at the very edge of the map.
- North east of Wailing Woods, on top of the giant animal structure.
HOW DO YOU COMPLETE POP GOLDEN BALLOONS CHALLENGES?
As we know that in this challenge, you need to Pop 10 Golden Balloons. Across the map are the Golden Balloons. These are scattered across the map, and are not the easiest to find. You have to remember that the Golden Balloons do not make a sound once you get near them. But, they are easy to spot from a middle distance, especially since they are a top a piece of string. Even with that knowledge, several balloons are very well hidden, so knowing the specific locations is very important.
When you find one balloon, you must pop it. You are able to do so by shooting at it with a weapon, or you can also do it by hitting it with your axe. Doing so is going to make it disappear, and will be added to your total. Please do this a total of ten times for completing the challenge. As with other Fortnite challenges, you have to do these when you play matches (you cannot enter the map without other players), so you have to avoid combat encounters when you attempt to find each location.