Spray Over Carbide or Omega Posters is one of the Fortnite Week 6 Challenges, with the poster locations scattered around the Battle Royale map. In this guide, we will walking you through the full list of Fortnite Carbide and Omega Poster locations, so you are able to complete this single Week 6 Challenge as quickly as possible.
In the recent update of Fortnite, a bunch of brand new carbide Posters and Omega Posters were scattered across the Battle Royale map, for the unknown reasons. This thing now makes complete sense, as the players are meant to track down and spray over seven of these posters around the map, in order to complete the Week 6 Challenge in Season 4 of Fortnite.
Here is the complete list of Carbide Posters and Omega Posters that have been found around the Battle Royale map so far:
- Inside the house on Loot Lake.
- In the house on the mountain, just southeast of Snobby Shores.
- Under the metal stairs leading to the river on the southern side of Tilted Towers.
- On the cliff face of the mountain just north of Salty Springs.
- On a brick wall within the main cargo shipyard located on the Fortnite map.
Here are the additional locations of Carbide and Omega posters:
- The first one is to the northeast of Wailing Woods, between map references I2 and J2, you will be able to find a house. Inside there is a poster on the ground floor living room next to the stairs.
- You are able to find a poster in the underpass south of Tomato Town. This one in the middle, on the west side, next to a door with a LEAVE sign over it.
- On the northwest outskirts of Greasy Grove you will be able to see a restaurant with a giant burger on top. On the west side of the restaurant, beside the chain-link fence, there is a Carbide poster in the alleyway.
- There is an unnamed motel area with lots of cars outside west of Anarchy Acres and northeast of Pleasant Park. On the south side of the building here, head through the door and an Omega poster should be on your right.
In order to ocunt a poster as sprayed, all that you have to do is to equip a spray when you are in the customization menu of Fortnite Battle Royale, and then find one of the posters. Then, simply paste your spray over the top of the Carbide or Omega poster, and you will have knocked one poster out of the seven required down. Please take a note that you then have to finish the Battle Royale match after spraying over the poster, and you cannot just exit out to the main menu or the sprayed poster will not be counted towards your total.
It is also worth mentioning that you do not have to spray over all seven posters in a single Battle Royale match. You are able to take as many games as you need over seven posters, and since the Week 6 Challenges are going to be sticking around until the very end of Fortnite Season 4, you are theoretically got four weeks to complete the challenge.