TFT stands for Teamfight Tactics and it is an autobattler by Riot Games. This game now is only be able to be played through the League of Legends client on PC and as a result it is sometimes referred to as a featured game mode. This game was presented for the first time on June 10th, 2019 and available on PBE on June 18th, 2019. Also, it is available across live servers on June 25-28, 2019.
In the game, there are three types of rounds including Carousel, PvE battles against monsters and PvP rounds against teams fielded by other players. Champions can be recruited from the Carousel and the store, but items are gained through the Carousel and PvE rounds.
If we talk about TFT, some of you may be familiar with Scarra. It is the name of Youtube channel of William “scarra” Li. He is actually a League of Legends esports player and now he is a streamer for offline TV. He comes from Texas, USA and he started playing League of Legends unprofessionally prior to Season One.
You may want to know about TFT Cheat Sheet of Scarra. One of the things do get this is to watch videos on his Youtube channel. His channel named scarra and now he has more than 483k subscribers. It is known that he joined Youtube since October 23rd, 2014 and until now he has more than 112 million times of views in total.
Some videos that you are able to watch on his channel about TFT are:
- Beginner Guide – Teamfight Tactics (TFT) | Scarra which has been watched more than 900k times.
- Economy & Experience Beginner Guide | Teamfight Tactics which has been watched more than 600k times.
- Everything You Need To Know For TFT Set 2 | Teamfight Tactics Guide Set 2 which has been watched more than 350k times.
- Positioning Guide | Teamfight Tactics which has been watched more than 360k times.
- Items Guide | Teamfight Tactics which has been watched more than 330k times.
- In-Depth Item Guide For Every Champion In TFT | Teamfight Tactics which has been watched more than 442k times.
- and many more.
Scarra posted a comprehensive image that contained every item combination and traits that champions matched with and he did it when Teamfight Tactics left Beta. You are able to see about this on Scarra’s Twitter account @scarra. This tweet was seen tens of thousands of times as players kept the graphic open on their second monitors during play.
Currently, that second set is out and players are forced to study a ton of new information, there is another cheat sheet. Now, Riot Games took up the mantle to help and posted its own cheat sheet for Rise of the Elements.
So, if you are curious with Scarra, his videos and his tweet about Cheat Sheet, you can visit this Youtube channel and Twitter account. In addition, you can also visit Teamfight Tactics twitter account @TFT to get more information about TFT and Cheat Sheet as well.