For those who are looking for the information regarding TFT Cheat Sheet Tier list, here we are going to share it. So, if you want to find out that information, you have to ensure that you will not go anywhere and read this article until end.
Basic Items Tier List
- Optimal (S-tier): B.F. Sword, Recurve Bow, Spatula, Tear of the Goddess
- Great (A-tier): Giant’s Belt, Needlessly Large Rod
- Good (B-tier): Chain Vest, Negatron Cloak, Sparring Gloves
Combined Items Tier List
- Optimal (S-tier): Dragon’s Claw, Force of Nature, Morellonomicon, Runaan’s Hurricane, Seraph’s Embrance, Talisman of Light
- Great (A-tier): Death Blade, Frozen Mallet, Giant Slayer, Blade of the Ruined King, Blood Thirster, Guardian Angel, Infinity Edge, Jeweled Gaunlet, Redemption, Spear of Shojin, Stattik Shiv, Thief’s Gloves, Warmog’s Armor, Youmuu’s Ghostblade, Zephyr, Mage’s Cap, Phantom Dancer, Rabadon’s Deathcap.
- Good (B-tier): Hextech Gunblade, Hush, Iceborn Gauntlet, Inferno Cinder, Ionic Spark, Locket of the Iron Solari, Berserker Axe, Frozen Heart, Guinsoo’s Rageblade,Luden’s Echo, Quicksilver, Rapid Firecannon, Red Buff, Repeating Crossbow, Sword Breaker, Warden’s Mail, Zeke’s Herald, Thornmail, Titanic Hydra, Trap Claw.
TFT Tier List Methodology
We want to help you win on the game. You have to know that items within a tier are not in a specific order of priority. The items are valued based on opportunity cost as well. For your information, the items are valued in the following way:
- S-tier = Most powerful items on the game which are always valued.
- A-tier = The strong items which have a good use case that complimenting S-tier items.
- B-tier = Items which are situational but still can work on the specific champs.
- Not on the list = The items that are rarely useful and may made because you have basic components you do not need sitting around.
ITEM COMBINATIONS CHEAT SHEET
In the following sections, you are going to find commentary on the best basic items and the TFT item recipes to make the best TFT item combinations. To get a quick and easy reference, so you are able to read the text below.
- Basic Items
The basic items make the best TFT item recipes on the game. Unless you have already picked up a lot of these basic items, so these are the items you should aim for at the carousel.
- Needlessly Large Rod
Actually, this item is standard for more spell damage for most spells.
Spatula has no combat stats and does nothing alone. However, it has many unique combinations that allow you to break the game rules and create awesome synergies.
- Sparring Gloves
This item is similar to Spatula. But, the Sparring Gloves do not have big of an impact overall in the current meta.
- Negatron Cloak
This item is useful. But, it is probably the most situational of the basic items. In fact, it does have a few good combinations.
- B.F. Sword
This is a great item for raw damage. Besides, it has some great combines, but lags behind attack speed so we prioritize it lower.
- Chain Vest
This is really shines once you make a Phantom Dancer, Frozen Heart or Locket.