Having a new-released emote in your emote wheel is such an everyone’s desire. However, emote in Fortnite is an entertaining thing that will make the players more fun. Aside from that, Fortnite emote can also be a moodbooster for the players between playing games. Emotes can be obtained by purchasing from the item shop or by completing any challenges to get emote as the rewards.
Then, are you ready for a new Fortnite emote and add it to your emote wheel?
Tiniest Violin Emote
Tiniest Violin is the very latest Fortnite emote which was released yesterday on November 16, 2020. This emote for the first time was available in the Fortnite Item shop yesterday but today it disappears. The Tiniest Violin emote comes in calm action, looking like someone who is strumming the invisible-tiny violin.
The Tiniest Violin is categorized as an Uncommon Fortnite emote which was last available 1 day ago. This emote can be found in Fortnite Battle Royale mode.
Here are more facts about the Tiniest Violin Emote
- The Tiniest Violin emote was released on November 16th, 2020.
- The Tiniest Violin emote was last Seen on November 16th, 2020.
- The Tiniest Violin emote was available 1 days ago in the Fortnite shop.
- The Tiniest Violin emote is categorized as Uncommon emote.
- The Tiniest Violin is a type of Emote in Fortnite.
- The Tiniest Violin costs 200 V-Bucks.
- The Tiniest Violin is available in Fortnite Item Shop.
- The ID of the Tiniest Violin emote is EID_TinyTremors
- Occurrences: 1
- Users with reminders on Discord: 2
- Users with reminders on our app: 272
How to Get the Tiniest Violin Emote?
Once you know that there is a new-released emote in Fortnite, you certainly want to get it, don’t you? However, it is a normal situation where you are so excited to get the Tiniest Violin emote from the item shop. Well, the main way that you should do to get this emote is to go to the item shop and start to make a purchase to buy this skin.
Keep in mind, the Tiniest Violin emote is not available every day in the shop. It will return to the item shop one day. When the Tiniest Violin emote hits the Item shop, of course don’t waste your time to start buying this emote. It is because there is none who really knows when the Tiniest Violin emote will return to the shop.
Moreover, you surely can buy the Tiniest Violin emote from the Item shop with 200 V-Bucks. That’s such an affordable price to get the reliable Fortnite emote, isn’t it?
Watch the Tiniest Violin Emote!
You may already know of the new-released Fornite emote named Tiniest Violin emote from our page. Then, you don’t know what the emote dance looks like. Of course, before you buy this emote, make sure that you already watch how the dance looks. To know the emote dance in Fortnite, you surely have to watch some YouTube videos to convince you how reliable the Tiniest Violin emote is.
In this post, we will also give you some links to YouTube videos to watch the Tiniest Violin emote dance. Here are they:
- A video from Tabor Hill entitled NEW “TINIEST VIOLIN” EMOTE IN FORTNITE! that you can access here.
- A video from I Talk Fortnite entitled Fortnite Item Shop *NEW* TINIEST VIOLIN EMOTE! [November 15th, 2020] (Fortnite Battle Royale that you can access here.
- A video from DxGtv entitled ITEM SHOP – New Tiniest Violin Emote 15th Nov | Fortnite Live that you can access here.
- A video from GamingStyle entitled Streamers React to the *NEW* “TINIEST VIOLIN” Emote | Fortnite Highlights & Funny Moments that you can access here.
- A video from SeriouslyGifted entitled TINIEST VIOLIN EMOTE IN CHAPTER 2 SEASON 4 Fortnite battle royale that you can access here.
Where Did the Tiniest Violin Emote come?
The Tiniest Violin emote was inspired from Spongebob Squarepants in episode “Squilliam Returns”. This episode definitely showed Mr. Crab who was sitting on his chair and talking to Squidward. Mr. Crab was seemingly disappointed by something. Then, he automatically raised his right hand and played as if he had a violin in his hand. In fact, he absolutely didn’t hold a violin at all. Well, the violin here was an invisible violin.
Talking about the Squilliam Return, if you are a big fan of Spongebob Squarepants animation, you definitely will recognize Squilliam. This episode is a Spongebob Squarepants episode from season 3. Moreover, in this episode, Squidward tried to convince Squilliam that he owned a five star restaurant. For more information, in this episode, you can find some character, they are:
- Squidward Tentacles
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squilliam Fancyson
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 115
- Incidental 60
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 30
- Incidental 47
- Incidental 20
- Incidental 11
- Incidental 16
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 64
- Patrick Star
- The Appetizer (debut)
- Clever Visual Metaphor for the Abstract Concept of Thought (debut)
- Flute player
- Bass player
- Violin player
One of the characters related to the violin is a violin player which is well-known as Teen 5. he is an anchory who first appears in the episode “The Chaperone”. Teen 5 is an olive green fish with blonde hair, wearing a black shoes, a black tuxedo, a bow tie and a white undershirt.
Other Uncommon Fortnite Emote
Knowing the other Uncommon Fortnite emote is really needed for you. In fact, there are plenty of emotes in Fortnite which comes in each rarity. So here, we want to give you some other Uncommon Fortnite emote below!
- Air Horn (200 V-Bucks)
- Battle Call (200 V-Bucks)
- Be Seeing You (200 V-Bucks)
- Beep Beep (Fortnite Battle Pass Chapter 2 Season 2)
- Behold! (200 V-Bucks)
- Breaking Point (200 V-Bucks)
- Breezy (200 V-Bucks)
- Bring It (200 V-Bucks)
- Brush Your Shoulders (200 V-Bucks)
- Buckets (200 V-Bucks)
- Bulletproof (200 V-Bucks)
- Burpee (200 V-Bucks)
- Punched Up (200 V-Bucks)
- Rage Quit (200 V-Bucks)
- Raise The Cup (200 V-Bucks)
- Raise The Roof (200 V-Bucks)
- Red Card (200 V-Bucks)
- Regal Wave (200 V-Bucks)