Things called gliders are not the most exciting cosmetic item available in the Fortnite world. More often than not, most players are drawn to the more interesting items like outfits rather than the gliders. Because of the fact, there are some rare gliders that were pretty much just ignored when they were released.
A lot of players of Fortnite do not own the rarest gliders. Most of these are now unobtainable in the game. On the other words, if you were not around when they were first released, you have probably missed your chance to get them forever.
For those who have any of these gliders sat around in the inventory, you might want to consider getting them back out. Putting the rarest glider and outfit is the best way to show the other players that you have been playing Fortnite since beginning.
- Rainbow Glider: This might be one of the most popular gliders but it is really one of the rarest. It was an exclusive item from Season 3 that has never returned to the shop. It is unlikely that you will be able to purchase it again.
- Double Helix: This one is part of a Nintendo exclusive outfit. Some people actually purchase a whole console for the sake of a Fortnite outfit, making it one of the rarest gliders in Fortnite.
- Rhinestone Rider: This one is entirely denim with rhinestones all over it. It was only available in the store for two days. The whole outfit set crashed and burned, making it unlikely that Rhinestone Rider will ever come back.
- Cozy Coaster: This one was only available for three days. That is the main reason it is one of the rarest gliders in Fortnite, despite appearing in the store while the game was really popular.
- The Intrepid: This one is a glider that was featured as part of Season 4’s Superheroes sets. It was a popular time for Fortnite so it is a little more popular than some of the gliders from Season 1, 2, and 3. The Intrepid is one of the rarest gliders as it takes quite a bit of work to unlock.
- Aerial Assault 1: This one is part of the Aerial Assault skin. It was a very early set that has made it some of the rarest in Fortnite.
- Mako: Since Mako is one of the oldest, it is one of the rarest. It was a free item in the Season 1 seasonal shop.
- Royal X: This one is the final glider that was available in the Season 2 Battle Pass glider.
- Get Down: It is another from Season 2.
- Sir Glider the Brave: Despite being free to players, this one has become one of the rarest.
Those are top 10 rarest Fortnite gliders. It is unfortunate that most players will not get the chance to try these out, but it makes them all more special if you have one sitting around your inventory.