In Fortnite games, you are able to find a lot of Skins from Epic, Rare and even Legendary. Skins are actually types of cosmetic items that you are able to equip and use. It can change the appearance of your character in the game so that your character can be more awesome as you want.
You may want to know the top 10 rarest skin in Fortnite 2020 since you want to have them. However, for now there is no information for rarest skins in 2020. So, instead of informing it, we inform you about the 10 rarest skins on Fortnite. So, here are they on the list below.
- Recon Expert. This skin looks simple which features an all grey outfit and hat without much detailing beside a star on the shirt and hat. This skin was only available twice in the shop and because of its lack-luster appearance, most players did not buy this skin when it was available in the shop. To get this, you have to buy from the item shop for 1,200 V-Bucks.
- The Reaper. This skin is one of the rarest skins by its limited options for unlocking. You are able to get this skin by making it through to Tier 100 of the Season 3 Battle Pass.
- The Merry Marauder. This angry gingerbread man was available in a store for a brief period over Christmas 2017.
- Arial Assault Trooper. This skin is from Season 1 and this skin was similar to the default skin so there are no people want to buy it.
- Renegade Raider. This skin is from Season 1 and it can be unlocked after you reached level 20.
- The Royale Bomber. This skin was only exclusive to a Fortnite themed bundle of the PS4. Also, it was only available in Europe.
- The Black Night. This is the most iconic rare skins and it is a legendary all black knight outfit with red details, a black helmet which fully covers the face and also there is a shield back bling. It was only available in the season two Battle Pass and you have to reach level 70 of Battle Pass to get it.
- Blue Team Leader. This skin is hard to get despite not being overly complex or complicated for that matter.
- Wild Card. It is simple, cool and fun. The combination of black and white is very interesting and iconic. This skin is not coming back soon so it is one of skins which is hard to get.
- Sparkle Specialist. This skin can be gained by reaching level 56 of the season two Battle Pass. This skin is great, flashy looking skin and also wears shiny pants, a sparkly to, and pink detailing.
You are able to see that not all of these skins are great. Some of them looks just simple but they are categorized into a rare skin. So, if you like these skins and some of them are not available now, then they come out again next time, you have to get them as soon as possible.