Tsuki is a Rare Fortnite Outfit which was released on July 20, 2019 and it was last available 7 days ago. Tsuki Fortnite can be purchased from the Item Shop for 1,200 V-Bucks when listed.
For your information, Tsuki appears in school girl garb that is somewhat reminiscent of the Sailor Moon. She has mostly white coloring on her body and clothing. But she has pops of dark grey on her skirt as well as on her body. There is also small highlights of copper on her torso, ankles, and wrists. She is a pretty nice skin on her own, but the collectors might pick her up for her back bling. In fact, Tsuki has a very similar look to the Wolfpack back bling that was very famous, but is apart of the battle pass.
Unpredictable and unforgiving.
- Release Date: 07/20/2019
- Last Seen: 03/12/2020
- Days Ago: 7
- Rarity: Rare
- Type: Outfit
- Cost: 1,200 V-Bucks
- Availability: Shop
- Categories: Female, Robot
RATE THIS COSMETIC
Rating: 3.9/5. From 2.5K votes.
Back Bling: Tahna, which is a Rare Fortnite Back Bling from the Kata Tech set.
Talking about Tsuki, now you may want to search for the information related Tsuki Fortnite thumbnail. Recently, there are some people who look for the image of Tsuki Fortnite. They may want to use Tsuki Fortnite as their own custom Thumbnail. Well, in this page, we are going to discuss how to make your own custom Fortnite thumbnail for YouTube or Twitch. All completely for free and online. Here is how to get it done:
- Choose a Thumbnail Template or Start from Scratch.
- Modify Text, Images, and Background.
- Process, Download, and Share.
In the text below, we are going to explain it more detail. Just continue to reading this article until end.
- Firstly, you are able to select a thumbnail template. For example, you have got Tsuki Fortnite image. If you already have Tsuki Fortnite image that you want to use saved on your device, so you can start with a blank canvas.
- Please head over to Kapwing.com and simply click “Start Editing” to go to the Kapwing Studio. There, you can upload a file from your device. Besides, you can also choose the size.
- The next step that you can do is to modify text, images and background. If you are starting with a Kapwing template or creating your thumbnails from a blank canvas, so you will need to edit your text. Please select one of the text boxes or simply select “Text” from the top toolbar.
- Please add your image and background. Simply click “Images” in the top toolbar. Then, you are able to select the image you want to use. Just drag and drop the corners to fit it on the canvas.
- If everything is done, you are able to click “Publish” in the upper right corner of the Studio. It is going to process your image. This is able to take less than a second. After your image is finished processing, easily you can click “Download” from the right side of the screen.
- Now, it is time for you to share your thumbnail.