When we talk about the skin in Fortnite, one of the fun things that we can do is to match the combo of the skin. Now, what are the best combos for Vix skin in Fortnite? We have some options of combos that you are able to try for your Vix skin in Fortnite.
Some Best Combos for Vix Skin
Vix skin has some styles of colors including grey, black and red. For grey Vix, you are able to have this combo.
- Grey Vix
- Dragon’s Claw Pickaxe which is purple color
- Shurayuki Back Bling
- Lightning Strike Contrail
- Catwing Glider
- Kevin Wrap
For red Vix, you are able to have this combo.
- Red Vix
- Cosmic Cleavers which is red color
- Banner Shield
- Bon Bon Contrail
- Turbo Spin or Retaliator
- Scavenger Wrap
For a black Vix, you are able to have this combo.
- Black Vix
- Party Crashers which is red color
- Go Bag which is red color
- Scarlet Strike
- Boogeyman Wrap
- Bon Bon Contrail
There are other things that you can choose for Vix to make a good combo. Some good back bling for ant styles of Vix are Whisker Pack, Assassin Pack, Exo-Spine, Ice Mantle, Spider Shield, Deadpool’s Katanas and many more.
On Youtube, you are able to watch some videos about the best Vix combos that you are able to have in Fortnite. Here are the videos that you can watch.
- A video of Induced Rhino438 entitled Best Vix Combos in Fortnite – All Edit Styles | Vix Outfit + Whisker Pack Overview & Combos which was uploaded on May 17th, 2020. The length of the video is 21 minutes and 45 seconds and it has been watched more than 1k times.
- A video of Astronova entitled Best Combos For All Styles of *New* Vix Skin! – Fortnite Battle Royale which was uploaded on May 17th, 2020. The length of the video is 6 minutes and 49 seconds and it has been watched more than 6k times.
- A video of YassinLab entitled *New* Fortnite Vix Skin Showcased With The Best Combos For Every Style + Gameplay which was uploaded on May 17th, 2020. The length of the video is 3 minutes and 42 seconds and it has been watched more than 2k times.
- A video of Varmas entitled Best Combos for Vix Skin – Fortnite which was uploaded on July 18th, 2020. The length of the video is 6 minutes and 26 seconds. It has been watched more than 400 times.
- A video of Mz Viirus entitled *New* Fortnite Vix Skin! Best Combos! (Grey Style) which was uploaded on May 17th, 2020. The length of the video is 4 minutes and 35 seconds. It has been watched more than 400 times.
In the video of Varmas entitled Best Combos for Vix Skin, there are some stuff that you can choose. For Back Bling, the Youtuber tried some back blings for red Vix including Kyo, Firestarter, Gold Token, High Caliber, Infinite Bloom, Wolfpack, Cactus Jack, Deadpool’s Katanas, Proto-Adamantium Shield, Shurayuki, First Order, The Jedi Order, Back Board, Double Agent Hard Case, Eggshell, Fabled Cape, Feline Fun, Flame Sigil, Illusion Rune, Oozie, Brite Board, Spectral Spine, Tahna, and Sun Sprout. At the end, he chose Proto-Adamantium Shield. For Pick Axe, he tried some of them for the red Vix including Dual Edge, Diamond Jack, Proto-Adamantium Shield, PSI-Blade, Flawless, Rift Edge, Skull Sickle, Crowbar, Star Wand, Vision, Bananaxe, Bold Bar and many more. At the end, he chose Dual Edge. For Glider, he chose Sail Shark. If you like this combo, then you are able to try to have it for your red Vix.
Things to Know About Vix Skin in Fortnite
In Fortnite, Vix is a skin which is categorized into an Epic rarity. In Battle Royale, you are able to buy this skin in the Item Shop. If you get this skin, the Whisker Pack back bling and Spin Out emote are bundled with it. There are some styles of this skin including the default, the black one, the red one and the grey one. There is also the Hood Down style.
Vix skin was released for the first time in Chapter 2: Season 2. Vix is a casual and more loose remix of the Season 7 Battle Pass skin Lynx. This skin has a reactive Built-In emote and the name of it is Spin Out emote, to alter edit style colors the same as Hemlock through 2 edit channels: Style and Color. For your information, in the bottom-left corner of the Meowscleteers Loading Screen, this skin is seen and identified as Target 01.
Vix skin was released on May 17th, 2020 and it is part of the Catssassin set. You are able to get this skin with V-Bucks when it is available in the Item Shop. It seems that this skin goes back on average every 34 days. In the list below, you can see the shop history of Vix skin.
- May 17th, 2020
- May 18th, 2020
- June 17th, 2020
- July 18th, 2020
- August 20th, 2020
- September 23rd, 2020
- November 6th, 2020
- December 6th, 2020
- January 13th, 2021
As explained above, Vix skin is a part of Catsassin Set. So, there are more things in this set. Here are the complete things in the Catssassin set.
- Vix skin
- Purr Axe (Harvesting Tool)
- Spin Out (Emote)
- Whisker Pack (Back Bling)
Purr Axe is a harvesting tool which can be bought for 800 V-Bucks when it is available in the Item Shop. The rarity of this harvesting tool is Rare and it was released on May 17th, 2020. Whisker Pack is a back bling in which the rarity is Epic. Same as the other stuff in this set, it was released on May 17th, 2020. Spin Out emote is categorized into an Epic emote in the rarity. This emote was added firstly to the game in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2.