Buying skin accidentally maybe makes you panic. Moreover, the skin that you buy is not what you want. Of course, you need to get back your V-Bucks since it is the skin that you do not want to buy. Do not be panic if this thing happens to you since Fortnite now has Refund feature.
There are some steps that you are able to follow to be able to refund. What are they? Here are the steps to refund and make sure that you can follow the steps one by one carefully.
- When you are in your Fortnite account, you have to go to Settings menu that you are able to find at the top right of the screen.
- Then, you have to click the far right tab and it will bring you to an Account and Content page.
- You will be able to see an Unintentional Purchases section and you are able to click on Submit a Request.
- Now, you have to go to another screen which will show what cosmetic items that are eligible for refund.
- You are able to highlight the skins or other cosmetic that you want to refund on the left side of the screen and then choose it to confirm.
- You must give a reason why you want a refund whether it is Accidental or Unauthorized purchase or even an Item Not as Expected situation.
- Choose the option that applies to you and then do not forget to confirm Submit Return Request to claim your refund.
- In this step, you will be prompted one last time to be able to confirm your refund. You have to click on Confirm to claim your refund.
- If it is claimed, the V-Bucks that you have spent on that skin or cosmetic will be added back into your Fortnite account. If you want to check it, you are able to look at the top right of your screen. You should be able to see your V-Bucks total has increased.
Even though there is Refund feature in Fortnite, it does not mean that you are able to refund any items. There are only several things that are eligible for refund and those are as listed below.
- Skins or Outfits
- Back Bling
- Harvesting Tools
So, other items besides the items above are not eligible for Refund and those are Battle Pass, Battle Pass Tiers, Starter Pack, Founder’s Pack, Founder’s Pack Upgrades, Loot Llamas (Save The World) and Event and Weekly items (Save the World).
This Refund feature is also limited to use so that you have to be wise to use it. If you have returned 3 cosmetic items, you will not be able to refund any more. Also, you are only able to refund purchases in 30 days. So, if the item is over than 30 days, you can not be eligible for refund. Then, if the item you have refunded is not in the item shop, you are not able to buy it again until it returns.