You may still remember that the Fortnite Champion Series Season 10 is the official league for Season 10 that started on August 16, 2019. Usually, each week Epic Games will be hold online qualifiers for the Champion Series. You have to know that each week, the players from all around the world are going to have a chance to win cash prizes and qualify for the Champion Series: Season Finals.
- Stage One: Fortnite Champion Series: Season X, Weekly: 5 weeks of online qualifiers (16 August – 15 September). It opens and semi finals on Saturday. Then, finals on Sunday. Three hour session, 10 match limit.
- Top 1000 trios from EU, NAW, NAE, BR and top 500 trios from Asia, OCE, ME advance to Semi-Finals
- Top 150 trios from all regions advance to Finals on Sunday.
- Top eight trios from EU, NAW, NAE, BR & top 4 trios from Asia, OCE, ME advance to the Season Finals.
- Week 1: 16 August – 18 August
- Week 2: 23 August – 25 August
- Week 3: 30 August – 1 September
- Week 4: 6 September – 8 September
- Week 5: 13 September – 15 September
- Stage Two: Fortnite Champion Series: Season X – Season Finals.
- Heat 1 : All regions, 20 September
- Heat 2: All regions, 20 September
- Heat 3: EU, NAW, NAE, BR, 21 September
- Heat 4: EU, NAW, NAE, BR, 21 September
- Grand Finals: All Region, 22 September
By the way, what is Fortnite Champion Series (FNCS)? We get information that Epic Games have officially announced that the Fortnite Champion Series (FNCS) is going to be returning very soon. Aside from that, they have also announced that there will be a training simulation which will be available before the event.
FORTNITE COMPETITIVE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2
You have to know that FNCS is going to be returning on March 20th. You are going to need a Duo for this event. There will be 2 tournament tracks, one for PC and one for console and mobile players, where each track is going to have the same prizes, but their own champions. In order to be eligible to play FNCS, you have to reach Champion League in Arenas and need to have 2FA enabled. Besides, there is also a training simulation for helping you get ready for the event that will start on March 13th. For your information, the event will be available till March 15th.
You have to know that during FNCS, each week’s event is going to send the top scoring Duos players per server region through to the Season Finals. Then, they are going to be joined by the highest ranked (Duos players) on the overall Series Leaderboard. Full official rules are able to be found within this intel here. In addition to the new Season, wish to hear more from us soon on our evolving 2020 competitive roadmap.