You may want to find out the information about when Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 will end. In this article, you are able to get the information you need. Even, you will be able to get some information related Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 features. So, you have to read this article until end.
We get information that Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 also known as Season 12 in the game files with slogan “Top Secret”. It is the twelfth season of Fortnite: Battle Royale which started on February 20th, 2020. Based on the research, Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 will end on June 4th, 2020. Previously, the start date of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 was going to be on December 13th, 2019, but was postponed to February 6th, 2020. It purpose to give times for holidays and the Live At Risky event.
Originally, it was set to end on April 30th, 2020, but due to the players not having enough XP to obtain Agent Peely’s Golden Agent Style, as well as the issues revolving around COVID-19, it was extended. Unlike last season, the expansion comes with more challenges, more ways to obtain XP and more updates with content. For your information, the theme revolves around the Secret Agents.
As we said before that we are going also to share some new features of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2. Now, you are able to see those new features in the text below.
- The Hideout: The Battle Pass tab get a new look. The access challenges, Battle Pass, and more all in one hideout.
- Shakedown: You are able to shakedown all players (in all non-solo modes). Also, this will cause anything inside walls to be shown for a short amount of time. You are able to do it for Henchmen too.
- Vault Cards: This dropped by Bosses, used to open Vaults.
- Vaults: This contains the large chests, regular chests, and a Supply Drop. That all contain various goodies. You will be able to open them with vault cards by killing their boss.
- Secret Passage: Found In Named Locations, they are going to take you to the closest SHADOW Safe House, or Base. They are going to appear in the form of regular Porta-Potties and Dumpsters.
- Phone Booths: You will be able to use these to disguise as Henchmen. Disguised players are going to become immune to Henchmen and can safely enter Safe Houses or Bases without having to worry about being spotted by the Henchmen.
- ID Scanner: They appear in SHADOW Safe Houses and act like the Chests, but need a disguise to open or a Knocked/Downed Henchman.
- Sentry Cameras: Found in Bases. When one spots a player, it is going to sound loud signal and alert nearby Bosses and Henchmen.
- Sentry Turrets: Found on ceilings, near Vaults. It acts like the Security Cameras, but instead of sending a signal, it shoots a non-stop laser at you that does many damages and can break down walls quickly.