There are two new Fortnite Deadpool challenges available for the players of Fortnite to complete. The first challenge for week 5 requires the players to find Deadpool’s stuffed unicorn. Fortnite Deadpool Challenges continue for Week 5. It means that now is time to embrace the rainbow. So, after you have completed this challenge, you are going to unlock the next challenge which is to embrace the rainbow by visiting red, yellow, green, blue and purple steel bridges.
Now, you may want to know how to visit red, yellow, green, blue and purple steel bridges For this Fortnite Deadpool challenge. If you want to visit the red, yellow, green, blue and purple bridges, well in this article, we are going to inform you all the locations you need to go to. Whether you decide to accomplish the task in one match or several. When you have completed this challenge, you are going to unlock the Cuddletime Coup loading screen.
To start off, you are going to need to grab Deadpool’s stuffed unicorn which is not all that hard. It is sitting in plain view in Meowscle’s briefing room, so you just need to head over and get it. Now, we are going to share the locations of steel bridge Fortnite. So, make sure that you keep continue reading this article until end. If you can read this entire article, we are sure that you are going to complete this challenge easily.
THE LOCATIONS OF STEEL BRIDGE FORTNITE
Here is the location where you are able to find the Fortnite steel bridges on the Fortnite map:
- Red Steel Bridge: You are going to find Red Steel Bridge between Salty Springs and South of Pleasant Park.
- Yellow Steel Bridge: You are going to find this bridge between South of Lazy Lake and East of Misty Meadows.
- Green Steel Bridge: You are going to find this Green Steel Bridge beside Frenzy Farm (South east of Frenzy Farm).
- Blue Steel Bridge: You are going to find Blue Steel bridge east of Pleasant Park and south west of Craggy Cliffs.
- Purple Steel Bridge: You are going to find Purple steel bridge between South of Weeping Woods and north of Slurp Swamp. In the middle of both named locations.
Well, the text above is an explanation about the location where you are able to find the Fortnite steel bridges on the Fortnite map. Now, you are able to visit all five of those steel bridge to complete the challenge. With helicopters added to Fortnite: Battle Royale, it is so easy for you as the player of Fortnite to complete challenges which need you to visit different parts of the map. On this challenge you only need to visit five steel bridges and you do not need to land or dance. So, it means that you are able to use a helicopter. Please just hover over them in order to visit them. Finish the challenge and you will get some battle XP.