Do you get your inventory lose on your screen? If so, definitely, you do not have to worry more about it. However, you are not alone at all, most of Fortnite players may ever get this problem as well. Certainly, it is not a new trouble for Fortnite players even Fortnite should be updated. Then, how does it happen and how to get it back?
Fortnite Chapter 2 is out now and be ready to play it soon. Then, the net step you have to do is to update to Fortnite in order to make the Fortnite Chapter2 launching well on your device. Certainly, you probably find any issue after update. One of issues is to lose your inventory bar from your screen. We guess that you will be shocked when get it, especially for a newcomer of Fortnite. Then, do you want to get it back?
As we have known that inventory can be called as a bar that you can find on the game screen. The inventory contains many crucial items such as gears, weapons, and other important items that can be used in playing Fortnite.
If you get your inventory missing from the screen, of course, the first thing that you have to is to look for the way in getting it back. But, you may not know how to get it back. Then, this is your job to search the way from some sources on the internet.
In this case, we are going to share one of the ways in getting your inventory back from the screen. The source, we got from a YouTube channel named Ricks Youtube Channel. He totally gave the accurate and easy way to make your inventory appear back on the screen after missing. The video is titled Missing Inventory Bar Fix Fortnite Chapter 2 (HUD SETTINGS). It has been watched for about 139K viewers with 2.2K likes. So, here are the gorgeous way from the video for detail:
- Step 1: The first thing that you have to do is to log in to your account. Make sure that you are in a game.
- Step 2: After that, click the options button, then, go to the settings. Click it.
- Step 3: Then, scroll to the settings cog. After that, you can see the Game and HUD button.
- Step 4: After you find it, you need to press R.
- Step 5: If you play Fortnite on PS4, then, you must scroll to a quick bar, then, turn it on.
- Step 6: Next, press the apply button.
- Step 7: Then, jump straight back into the game.
- Step 8: Now, you can see your inventory bar back in the right bottom of the screen.
Of course, there are still many awesome ways that you can do. If those ways above are not workable for you, absolutely, you do not hesitate to look for the more ways from other sources.
Well, it is your job to get your inventory back after update. Don’t wait more time to fix the trouble. Good Luck, Dude!!!